November 8, 2013

The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson

Recently my family and I began a new journey through the land of Aerwiar.  For my son and my husband who dive into books and are never distracted by the tasks of home economics they were fascinated from the beginning.  However, I on the other hand, am constantly being interrupted and so it has taken me a little longer to get completely involved with the Igiby's and feel like they deserve a permanent residence here at the Schober Hollow.  Now that I have gotten to know them and their thwap filled garden, I cannot imagine my library without them in it.  So I am writing to all of you to inform you that if you are interested in a new adventure full of excitement and unimaginable creatures of every kind....might I dangle a new read in front of your faces, On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson is the first in the Wingfeather Saga and one I think will lead you to the others (North or Be Eaten!, The Monster in the Hollows and finally, The Warden and the Wolf King soon to be released in April of 2014).  Below is a link to a note from the Author to us parents.  I hope you are blessed.

 http://networkedblogs.com/BItbi  (click on the link and then all the way to the right is a tab that says A Note to Parents)


Aerwiar
Aerwiar
Aerwiar
Aerwiar
Aerwiar

No comments:

Post a Comment